Google Rating
Based on 189 reviews
True Conveyancers


Buying? We make it as easy as 1, 2, & 3

We service the whole of Queensland, however the calculator below is specific to our South East Queensland clients with a couple of exceptions. If the local government area of the property you are buying or selling is not coming up, please contact us for a quote.

Created by Alfredo @ from the Noun Project

Step 1

Obtain a property specific online quote

Created by unlimicon from the Noun Project

Step 2

Review your quote and contact us if you have any questions

46 switch replace people employee worker job business Created by Andi Nur Abdillah from the Noun Project

Step 3

Engage our services by providing our details to your real estate agent

Created by SANB from the Noun Project
Created by SANB from the Noun Project

Receive Your Fixed Price Quote Via Email

Receive Your Fixed Price Quote Via Email

Quote Summary

Professional Fee
Click here for our terms and conditions.
Optional Services
Pre-signing contract review for standard REIQ contracts FREE
Preparation of the contract for sale (If you do not have an agent we can prepare the contract of sale) 220.00
Additional fee for “Off the Plan contracts” (Our service includes a comprehensive review of the contract and letter to the client summarising the key terms and conditions of any amendments) 895.00
Additional fee for “House & Land” contracts (Our service includes a comprehensive review of the contract and letter to the client summarising the key terms and conditions of any amendments) 995.00

Rest assured with our no unconditional contract, no fee policy

If your contract does not go unconditional and is terminated early (eg. finance not approved or building and pest not satisfactory) no professional fees will be charged. You will however be liable for any search costs incurred.

Enter Your Details

MAP Lawyers advertising

Property Buying Solicitor

Buying a home in Queensland? We make it as easy as 1, 2, & 3

Looking at buying a home in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast? A property buying solicitor can offer a stress-free conveyancing experience to streamline the buying process. When you choose MAP Lawyers, you’re guaranteed high quality services at a low cost to ensure you don’t fall into any of the common house buying legal traps. For a smooth settlement, contact MAP Lawyers today on 1300 680 584 or by filling out our online form.

Do I need a conveyancing lawyer to buy a house?

Though it might not be the first thing that comes to mind, it’s very beneficial to have a lawyer’s help when buying a house to reduce any chance of legal problems occurring. 

Why you should use a lawyer when buying a house

When you purchase a home, you’re entering a formal contract with another party. Though the process of buying a new home seems easy enough, it’s not just a simple matter of transferring money and signing a contract – in fact, your contract could be filled with a lot of legal nasties you might not be aware of. 

Map Lawyers Logo

Contact MAP Lawyers today

Finding the legal jargon too difficult?

This is when a lawyer for house purchase comes in handy. Simply fill out our form for an instant fixed quote. Or if you have any questions about using a lawyer for a house purchase, you can contact us on 1300 680 584 or by emailing

Latest Resources

FIRB What? What is Foreign Investment Review Board approval?

FIRB WHAT? WHAT IS FOREIGN INVESTMENT REVIEW BOARD APPROVAL? Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval is required where a temporary resident or foreign investor wishes to invest or buy residential land in Australia. Penalties apply for foreign acquirers who fail to comply. Who has to apply? For the purposes of FIRB approval, a Buyer of

Read More »
Dog running | MAP Lawyers

No need to send a hound to collect your commission?

NO NEED TO SEND A HOUND TO COLLECT YOUR COMMISSION As most residential real estate agents will be aware, it is preferable for a Buyer to pay a substantial deposit which covers the Agent’s commission and advertising expenses, and leave a buffer for the Seller (keeping in mind that the deposit should not go over

Read More »
Hands holding the word Love | MAP Lawyers

Want to add your spouse to the property title?

WANT TO ADD YOUR SPOUSE ON TO THE PROPERTY TITLE? We often get asked about what is involved with adding a spouse on to a title. We generally encourage clients to do this when they refinance as consultation with the mortgagee will be required. In short, the process will involve: Discharging a mortgage in one

Read More »
Call Now Button